Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Handy Man

Yesterday Nathan spent the afternoon making me an additional pantry. We got the idea from Darrin and Aliese when we were complaining to them about our overflowing existing pantry. Now that we have many more mouths to feed it just isn't big enough. Well, we have two closets that we were using for coats, so my brilliant brother suggested we turn the closet in the kitchen into an additional pantry. Why didn't we think of that before?! Brilliant!! Amazingly, my ever so multi-talented husband completed it in just one afternoon. Yay... more space!!


We got some good news on Tuesday... Preston got a call back for The Utah Shakespearean Festival's production of "The Secret Garden" for the part of Colin. He is thrilled!!! The call backs are on Feb. 21st, then we wait to see if he gets cast.

2 comments:

*Aliese* said...

WooHoo for Preston! That's such an awesome opportunity! Even a callback is serious business (resume booster too!). Wish he could come to my hopefully-soon-to-be school! Boy, that'll add to the business of your crazy lives already--it'll be fabulous! Let me know if we can help you.

The pantry looks phenomenal; are you going to do the lock and key? :) Glad we (more so Darrin than myself, obviously) could give you the idea. I hope it works out well for you.

Darrin Fry said...

Yes yes, i am brilliant and amazing. Please feel free to keep the compliments coming ;) Games this weekend?