Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Miracle of Life

On Saturday Jan. 31st. 2009. Between the hours of 3 a.m. and 6 a.m. Our beautiful bunny "Princess" gave birth to 5 kits. One kit was stillborn, but 4 survived the birth process. The pictures posted were taken at 6:30 a.m. only hours, or minutes, after they entered this world. I checked on Princess at 3:00 a.m. that morning knowing she would be giving birth soon. We then woke up at 6:00 a.m. to get ready to attend the Best of EFY. When I checked on her again, 5 new rodents had been spawned.

The kids are very excited about them and we will post further details as they grow.


















4 comments:

*Aliese* said...

I do not like that they look like mice right now...But no worries! I'm getting very excited for when they start to look like bunnies! :) Dibs on a gray one possibly...

Kelli said...

oh how ... neat! I can't really say they're cute haha, they're actually kinda gross looking. But I'm sure they'll be adorable in no time! Corwin wants one, but much to his dismay his mean mommy won't let him have one right now! Maybe in a few years when we're past this puppy stage thing haha.

Amy said...

Wow! I've never seen baby bunnies before! Can we come see them?

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.