Friday, January 30, 2009

New Post

Well, it has been about two months since our last post so naturally, Amy has generously "allowed" me to try to get everything updated.

Everyone is well and healthy. Landon and Preston recieved bunnies for christmas and they haven't killed them......yet. In fact, the female bunny, named Princess, should be delivering a new litter any day now. Anyone want a free bunny? Well, we are building a hutch/habitat for them in the back yard so it looks like this will be our fun new hobby for the next little while.

Since we didn't already have enough animals around here, Byron asked for and recieved a new aquarium for christmas. His current tally is: Still alive-10 Dead-0. Not bad, huh? Even the plants are doing well.

Our other pet, Miranda, continues to thrive as well. She loves playing with her daycare friends. I personally think that she just enjoys having more kids to boss around. Currently she is undergoing all the shots and registrations for the upcoming Kindergarten debut this fall.

Oh wait, one more. Oscar is still a fuzzy ball of fury and terror. Actually he is kind of friendly when you get to know him and he is well and healthy. For a toy poodle.

Amy's daycare is continuing to do well. So well, in fact, that we have decided to make it a full time occupation for the two of us together. As of February 2nd, I no longer work at my old job. Instead I will stay home and watch Amy chase around a bunch of 3 year olds. I must say that while I appreciated the job I had, we just felt it was the right time to make this change. We are very excited about it and hope for the best.

2 comments:

*Karleena* said...

I'm so glad that everyone (even "pet" Miranda) is doing so well! haha! I'm glad you finally got to update the blog! Your bunnies are already having babies?! Awesome!! Time sure flies! What kind of living requirements do bunnies have? Outside in the heat/cold? Do they poop/pee a lot in your house? I'm not a fan of pets (except for Miranda!)...but your bunnies were sure cute and Mallory still talks about them!! Hmm. I wanna see pics when they're born, okay!

Good luck with the two of you doing full-time daycare! How exciting!! Thanks for the supportive comments on my blog! I really appreciate it! Love ya!

*Aliese* said...

Oh, I do love those bunnies! So adorable. I'm so excited for you guys to be able to work from home together; what a neat experience. I'm so glad it's worked out--prayers have paid off! :)