Thursday, November 27, 2008

Cooking Lesson

Last weekend we made candy canes with Darrin and Aliese. It was fun. Now I finally know what child birth is like. You go through the pain and hardship of labor and have a sweet, sweet reward at the end. You see, it turns out to make candy canes you have to hold and shape molten blobs of melted sugar. It burns. Once they are formed you let them cool and then you can enjoy them. Just like child birth.
Aliese also helped Amy make an Angel pecan pie. Yum!




5 comments:

Aleisha said...

I miss you!!! I hope you have a Great Thanksgiving. Love you!

atec said...

K so I totally tried to make candy canes last year and it didn't work at all!!!!! I really want to try again, can I get your recipe & some instructions?

*Aliese* said...

LoL Just like childbirth...I enjoy that! And yes, it was good times. My sister and I made two angel pecan pies last night at, oh, well past midnight. Gotta love 'em!

*Karleena* said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun!

Garrett, Jen and Kids said...

So, after 4 children, you didn't know what childbirth was like!?! Just kidding! Sounds like fun!