Saturday, November 1, 2008

We love to get all Dressed up!

The title of this post says it all. We love to pretend to be anyone but ourselves. Take a look at the following pictures and see if you can spot the Warbys. We are all there so look until you find us all. The first person to do so will win a year supply of blood pudding.





Also this past Friday we dressed up the kids and sent them around to the neighbor's houses to ask for candy. We were delighted to learn that this coincided with Halloween, so no one thought we were too weird. Here are the fabulous costumes which were worn by the children of the family. Amy refused to post Nathan's costume for fear of embarrassment in the community as well as a possible visit from Children and Family Services. But she still made me write this post.





5 comments:

*Aliese* said...

Love the costumes. I honestly am getting very excited for The Dickens' Festival. Yay for treats, craft booths, carols, and sore feet! I'm counting down the days. Jubilee of Trees is right around the corner!

Aleisha said...

I can't wait to see you at the Dickens festival. So cute!!

*Karleena* said...

Cute pictures!! I love how Miranda was Snow White... I had no idea!! Mallory was also SW!!

Taylor and Ruby Ricks said...

Wow Warby's you guys look great I can't wait to see Oliver.

McDuffie Family said...

all I can say is that I love it! cute post and so glad there are times to dress up!