Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fabulous Farm Family Night!

OK... I know this looks familiar to all of you who have viewed Aliese's blog this week. None of my pictures turned out, so I stole theirs. Please forgive me.... it might not happen again.....
Yes this is our adorable Miranda doing the Chicken Dance. It was so cute when she shook her tail. She and Landon had a great time joining in on the kids dances. After that we were entertained by the Behunin sisters, (Andi Behunin was Mary in The Secret Garden with us). I have known them for many years. 10 years ago I was in The Sound of Music with them, Andi played Gretel, and their Mom was a nun with me. They have grown to be very beautiful, talented young women. We also saw my cousin Karen and her family at the farm and were able to get on the same waggon ride over to the maze. Landon's favorite part was the new tire swing that they added this year. He gave everyone 5 as he rode around the circle. If you read Aliese's blog then you are already aware that the farm is equipped with a wonderful little petting zoo and great playground. Miranda liked the corn slide. We witnessed a little girl go down face first on her belly and end up with a mouth full of corn. It was hilarious!

Yes... I should have left this page off. You don't see the backside of yourself very often, (why has no one mentioned how non- flattering those pants are? It's the pants fault, it IS...) and what is up with Nathan?!?! If only I could have just taken the cute one of Miranda and Aliese and left the rest off.


We let Byron and Preston go together in the maze and the rest of us followed Landon in circles. We met up with Byron and Preston a few times and when we were all done wandering in the dark we turned toward the large light and found our way out. The maze is probably harder in the day time without the landmark light showing the exit. All in all it was a pleasant night. If you haven't had a chance to go... I would recommend Monday for the family night discount.
I will give credit where credit is due: Scrapbook pages and pictures courtesy of Aliese Fry. Thank you!!!!



4 comments:

*Aliese* said...

LoL You're welcome! I'm glad you were able to use them too. :) Umm...If you aren't sick of us yet this week, we should play this weekend! After all, Secret Garden is over and Card Club's not for another four weeks!

*Karleena* said...

OR maybe you should all come visit MEEEEEEE!!!!! :p

Nathan and Amy said...

They are both fabulous ideas! I wish I could do it all. Where are the extra hours we need every day huh?!

Aleisha said...

I love the scrapbook pages. Fun. Miss you.