Friday, July 11, 2008

Memories

I found this Memory Post on Aliese's blog. I thought it was very appropriate as I have recently spent time contemplating the things of the past, and have come to the conclusion that I must have some kind of memory loss.

The Memory Post

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! If we're only blogging friends, write about a post that is the most memorable for you.

2. Next, if you feel so inclined, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll be sure to write one about you...!

3. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. ☺ And please do this on your page, too, so we can all share in the fun times together. :)

Please take some time to help me remember those times that your mind may have retained that mine might not have.

7 comments:

*Aliese* said...

Hmm...So many to choose from...There's the one where we came to play games AND tell you we were gettin' married and you were all excited and came to look at my ring and I didn't have it yet! That's definitely a fun one. Oh! And goin' to Warby's cabin...We were so ridiculously dirty and it was fantastic! I've also enjoyed the random long conversations gettin' to know each other; they always make me feel like I have a big sister! I enjoy it.

Darrin Fry said...

Remember how we grew up in the same family. Ahh good times. And that one time that you were my sister, oh wait that is still going on.

Aleisha said...

There are way too many for me to chose just one but because this is how we met and became the best of friends that will never die... my favorite memory of you in when we were in the Taffetas together and we always had a secret hug with all us girls. Ha ha ha. I love being with you because I always create a new good memory.

*Karleena* said...

I remember staying at your house in Provo when Byron was just a baby. I stayed for a week to "help." I remember playing games and watching the NBA Finals when the Jazz were playing (yeah, weird I know... me remembering anyting to do with sports). Oh yeah, and remember the time I called you bawling my eyes out... haha! Oh wait - that happens frequently! :o) Do you have any idea how jealous I am of the time that Darrin and Aliese get to spend with you and your family?? I wish I had all those memories to share too!

Amberdawn said...

I remember we used to do skits at the family reunions. One year you got all us kids together and planned a production. We did the Lion King. I don't remember how old you were, but it was pretty impressive that you could organize all us crazy kids.

*Karleena* said...

Oh my goodness!! I remember that too!! It was SO fun!! Reunions were so great when we were little!

Julia said...

Remember when we were in the Sound of Music and we were nuns and kept saying that it was a bad habit to get into? I'm pretty sure you were the first one to say it and I was soooo amused.